An Important message from NEWLEAF TOTAL WELLNESS CENTRE
Your Health and fitness are the basis of a strong immune system and we are here to support you.
At NEWLEAF, our priority is always the safety and well-being of you, our clients, our staff and our Practitioners.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the B.C Centers for disease control and
our individual college requirements. We follow the advice of these agencies so that we are up-to-date
on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Recommended measures to prevent the spread of the Corona Virus have been implemented at our office to
further protect our patients and staff.
- Plexiglass installed at each reception / computer desk area
- Hand sanitization stations on both sides of the office. Please use these upon coming into the office and after your treatment,
- Each room has bottles of disinfectant to be used between patients
- Disinfectant wipes and or cleaner at front desks – regular wipe down of high traffic areas
including handles, chairs and desks
- We ask that you bring a mask or face covering as your therapist may require you to wear one in certain positions of the treatments
- We are asking all patients to call when they arrive and we will instruct them on when to come
into the clinic and reducing check-in within the clinic waiting area
- We have removed chairs to accommodate safe physical distancing
- We have removed all magazines and self-service beverages at this time
- All intake forms for new patients we are asking to be completed online
- Building strata is cleaning bathrooms (we were told 1 time per day) and we are asking patients
to use the restroom before coming to the clinic
- Arrows on side B are in place for patients and staff to follow to allow for proper distancing
- Covid pre-screening is conducted during phone reminders, 24 hours before appointments and at check in. Your therapist will also conduct specific screening and consent questions once in the treatment room
- Credit cards on files are being processed as much as possible for appointments, or e-transfers
can be accepted to mitigate contact at the front desk
The Best is yet To Come! We are committed to help you become Stronger, Braver Better
Lisa MacDougall, RMT/Owner
P.S. Check for regular updates on our Facebook and Instagram posts.
Please refer to the following links from the BC Center for Disease Control as well as the Public Health Agency of Canada below for more detailed information and updates: