What is NIS all about?
Neurological Integration System/NIS is based on the fundamental principle that the brain controls all bodily functions. When we exceed our individual tolerance to stress (IE: hormonal, emotional, structural, physical, pathological and/or neurological) the signalling between the brain and the body become “disconnected” that can lead to a variety of symptoms that range from mild to severe.
NIS is a unique modality that works on a cellular level by finding and treating the root cause of your symptoms. During a NIS treatment the Practitioner guides the brain to re-establish cell connections or “reconnect’ the brain to the cells in question.
NIS is beneficial in treating but not limited to:
- Anxiety, Depression, PTSD
- ADD/ADHD, Autism, Learning difficulties
- Bladder incontinence/Bedwetting
- Infections: Viral, fungal, bacterial, protozoan
- IBS, Constipation, Diarrhea
- Crohn’s/Collitis, Digestive problems
- Auto-immune Disorders, Fibromyalgia
- CFS, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- Irregular Menses, Hormone imbalance
- cold sore/canker sore, shingles
- Allergies (food,environmental) Eczema
- Frozen shoulder, carpal tunnel, tendon, joint, muscle, skeletal
NIS does not chase or treat symptoms. The protocols have been developed to find all faults in an individual and ALL protocols are performed carefully and thoroughly.
NIS is completely non-invasive and does not use any equipment.
For more information please visit neurolinkglobal
Email: [email protected]